CSD Online Portal Website Address is afd.csdindia.gov.in
The website address for the CSD Online Portal is afd.csdindia.gov.in. The AFD Online Website Portal has been established for the purchase of AFD Electronic Items against firm demand from CSD Canteen. Recently, the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) has launched an online AFD website to streamline the process of purchasing AFD Items. Now, armed forces personnel, ex-servicemen, and defence civilian employees can buy AFD products according to their entitlement through the online CSD AFD website. The process of buying AFD items has been simplified and made more accessible, allowing eligible CSD customers to purchase AFD products using their phones or laptops without having to visit the bank or Depot office. With payment options like Net Banking, Debit Cards, or Credit cards, the entire process has now become seamless. The LS order can also be collected from the nearest URC canteen. All CSD smartcard holders need to register at https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/ website by following easy simple steps. To know more about new registration in CSD AFD Portal, please check the details here.
afd.csdindia.gov.in Login and Registration
CSD Online Website Launched on 8 January 2021: Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh today launched the Online Portal https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/ for the purchase of items Against Firm Demand (AFD) from CSD Canteens. The objective of the launch of this Online Portal is to enable about 45 Lakh CSD beneficiaries including Serving & Retired persons from Armed Forces and Serving Civilian Defence employees to purchase AFD-I items (like Cars, Motorcycles, Washing machines, TVs, Fridges, etc) from the comfort of their home. [Click to read more]
AFD CSD Online Portal Complaint
Seeks suggestions on correction in dealer, price, and URC: The new online website of CSD seeks valuable suggestions or feedback on the procedure of buying AFD products through the portal. [Click to read more]
CSD AFD Items Online Store Sale – FAQ
Documents required while registering csd afd online portal:
- CSD Canteen Grocery Card Chip Number (16 digits)
- CSD Canteen Grocery Card ID Number (19 digits)
- Employment Status of Smart Card Holder
- Organization of Smart Card Holder
- Date of Birth of Smart Card Holder
- Date of Joining of Smart Card Holder
- Date of Retirement of Smart Card Holder
- Entitlement Category of Smart Card Holder
- Mobile Number of Smart Card Holder
- PAN Card of Smart Card Holder
For more Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the New Registration and Login Process…Click Here
CSD AFD Online Portal Helpline Phone Number
Help Desk: For issues related to registration: 0120-4699923
Kindly contact on helpdesk number 0120-4699923 to resolve all issues related to USER registration. Kindly call CSD Head Office Helpline Numbers 022-79669455, 022-35660788, 022-35660764 only for issues related to ITEMS, RATES and DEALERS published in the portal. (3) For all other queries please call the Helpline number of CS Dated 011-26181892.
Contact Email ID – Click to View the Email Id Page
CSD AFD Online Payment
Beneficiaries are requested to make an online payment on the portal through net banking and avoid a physical visit to the Bank during Covid Period
Correction in Dealer, Price Data: Please contact CSD Helpdesk Contact Number – 022-79669455 Helpdesk Email Id – [email protected] if you are not able to find dealer/depot/URC in the dropdown or the price is not showing correctly on the portal
View to Read More about Procedure for AFD Registration, Reset Password, Login Page
CSD AFD Portal Link: http //afd.csdindia.gov.in login
Canteen Stores Department
भारत सरकार रक्षा मंत्रालय
Government of India Ministry of Defence
CSD Canteen Toll free Number
⇑ Home › HelpDesk
CSD HO helpdesk for issues related to price, dealer list, depot list: 022-35104186, 022-35104185 or email id : or whatsapp no : 919321601308
Kindly Contact the above numbers based on your issue, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M
|For issues related to registration: 0120-4699923||The helpline number of CS Directorate: 011-26181892||CSD HO helpdesk for issues related to price/ dealer list/ depot list: 022-35104186, 022-35104185|
Kindly contact the above numbers based on your issue, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M
AFD CSD Online Registration and Login Process | afd.csd.india.gov.in login | CSD Canteen Online Login | CSD Canteen Online Registration | CSD AFD Online Booking | AFD CSD Login Problem
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL URCs (Unit Run Canteens)
- There has been huge emphasis on digital India by the government and as part of this initiative, a drive to make our URCs cashless is being undertaken.
- To make URCs cashless there is an urgent requirement by URCs to enhance digital payment infrastructure at URCs. All URCs need to enable themselves to accept all forms of digital payments like UPI, Wallets etc besides credit/debit card. Banks have started provisioning smart POS machines, which are one stop solution for accepting all forms of digital payments linked to URCs bank account. All URCs need to approach their banks for provision of the Smart POS free of charge.
- Concurrently, URCs have to encourage customers to migrate onto digital payment modes. Exceptions maybe given to veterans/ widows above 75 yrs who cannot do digital payment, and URCs in op/ sensitive locations.
- URCs to create Sign Up on the portal and submit details with regards to digital payment infrastructure available in URCs as well as the amount of cash/ cashless transactions being done at URCs.
- For Registration/signup, use URC code & ISAM key (used for installation of CIMS in server).
- All URCs have are mandated to fill up these details accurately on monthly basis. The details of August 2021 to be filled up latest by 10th September 2021. Reasons for accepting cash, if any, will also need to be mentioned.
- To ensure compliance, all CSD depots have also been given link to monitor the status of data entry by dependent URCs and will not issue stores to URCs who do not comply to these instructions.
Is approval given immediately in CSD AFD online portal?
No. Not immediately. Your documents and request will be verified by the authorities of the CSD AFD Portal after registration. A minimum of two days and a maximum of one week may be taken for the checking process.
When will get LS Order after payment in CSD AFD online portal?
10 to 15 working days may be taken for the process. Once the message is received, you will get the Local Supply Order from your selected URC canteen.
How to cancel my transaction in CSD AFD online portal?
CSD customers will submit a written application along with details for cancellation at the URC canteen. The nominated URC will process it to the depot at the earliest. In all such cases, the refund will be made within 30 days from the date of receipt of the refund application at the nominated URC.
Why the CSD AFD website is showing the card of Under Maintenance?
All CSD customers should know that the CSD is not a profit making company! It is providing service to Armed Forces Personnel and Ex-Servicemen. The manufacturing companies of AFD items is being updated the prices and availability frequently to CSD. So, the CSD AFD Team has to modified the entire entries in this portal within the time limit. This is the one of the main reason that the portal has not opening for sale some times!