CSD Grievance Redressal System (CSD Mobile App)
User Manual For CSD Grievance Redressal System (CSD Mobile App)
Consumer register complaints through CSD mobile application
- 1st Step: Scan the barcode using CSD mobile application
- 2nd Step: Check out product details
- 3rd Step: In case of any discrepancies in the product details, tap on the tab “Register Complaint”
- 4th Step: Fill up the form
System generated mail to a consumer and System generated mail to a consumer
Advantages of CSD AFD Online Portal
- CSD AFD Customers can watch the portal at home with their family members!
- CSD AFD Customers can see the latest price list of all AFD items available in this portal!
- CSD AFD Customers can discuss and finalize the product from their homes themselves!
- CSD AFD Customers can select the nearest URC canteen to get the Local Supply Order (LS Order)
- CSD AFD Customer can select the nearest dealer to get the product or item (Car, Bike, Scooter, WM, Ref. etc)
- CSD AFD Customers can pay the exact amount through online payment without any extra charges!
CSD AFD Online Portal Login
After successful registration in afd.csdindia.gov.in, the Admin of the portal will send the approval email with details. After that, you can visit the Login webpage. And enter your username and password and also enter the captcha test in the required box. And then click the button. The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile phone. After typing the OTP in the required box, you will redirect the shopping page successfully.
CSD AFD Online Portal Registration
The initial registration on this portal is mandatory. All CSD Grocery Smart Cardholders can register easily with this portal. While registering keep all required documents and details. The direct link (http //afd.csdindia.gov.in registration) of the CSD AFD portal registration page is given below: https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/register/
How to register in afd.csdindia.gov.in?
If you have a CSD Grocery Card, then you are eligible to purchase AFD items at afd.csdindia.gov.in. Here we explain the registration process with simple steps.
- First Step: Go to the official website of afd.csdindia.gov.in
- Second Step: Click the button “Shop Now”
- Third Step: Click the link “Click Here for New Registration”
- Fourth Step: Enter all the details in the registration form and click submit button. [Click to read more]
Documents Required for CSD AFD Online Registration
- Grocery Canteen Card
- Pan card
- Mobile Phone for OTP verification