CSD AFD Online Portal Login Process
CSD AFD Portal Process Overview:
|Portal Entry||Login Every time|
|Approval||Approval with OTP|
|Price View||Login with User Name & Password|
|URC Selection||As per your need|
|CSD Dealer Selection||Nearby Your Location|
|Payment Method||Online Payment Only|
|Delivery||Direct from Dealer|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Purchase of AFD Items through CSD Online Website Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I pay through Payment Gateway or Online Payment when I have opted for a loan?
- For loans, the only payment option is direct transfer because the payment gateway will accept only full payments.
Dealer Price is filled but still, the error is showing, “Billing dealer price is required filed. ”?
- The “Dealer Price” has to be exactly the same as the “Net price to be Paid”.
Can I change the pre-filled details in the checkout form?
- No, all these details are picked from the registration form that the user filled while registration. Please contact the helpdesk for further queries.
Can I buy a second car from AFD within 5 years of buying the first car, if I transfer the first one to my family member’s name?
- No, the car cannot be transferred before completing 5 years of purchase.
When can I buy the same category product again?
- Any product of the same kind can only be bought once in a specified period. Kindly contact CS Directorate for more information.
Why do I get this alert, “You are not entitled to purchase the selected car”?
- There are three entitlement categories(Officers, JCO, OR) and every category has a different allowance. If any user is getting the above-said message then the user must choose a different product of lower value within their allowed limit.
What if I forget my login password?
- You can reset your password using “lost your password” on the login page.
Why can’t I log in after registration? Or Why my login details are invalid after registration?
- Users will be notified of the registered email address after the administrator’s approval. Login account will remain invalid till approval.
Why do I get this alert, “Email already exists”?
- There is an username that is already registered with the same email id.
Why do I get this alert, “User Name already exists”?
- The username entered has already been registered. Please choose a different username.
Why do I get this alert, “Chip Number already exists”?
- There are high chances that you already have username registered with the same Chip Number. Please contact the helpdesk at 0120-4699923.
Why do I get this alert, “Grocery Card ID already exists”?
- There are high chances that you already have username registered with the same Grocery Card ID. Please contact the helpdesk at 0120-4699923.
What are mandatory documents for registering at CSD-AFD?
- Grocery Card, Canteen Card
- Beneficiary Mobile Number
- PAN Card
CSD AFD Online Shopping Store Website – Helpline Phone Number
CSD Canteen Online Sales – How to Register?
AFD Portal – Contact Email Id
|SI||Query||Contact Email ID||Copy To|
|1||Beneficiary Registration and Updation Issues||[email protected]||
|2||URC Registration & Updation issue||[email protected]||–do–|
|3||Login & Password issue||[email protected]||–do–|
|4||Issues Related To Smart Cards and policy or eligibility related queries||[email protected]||–do–|
|5||Product Availability, Pricing and Dealer related queries||[email protected], supdtafdcsdindia.gov.in||[email protected], [email protected],|
|6||All Refund Issue After Demand is Placed in Portal||Respective CSD Depots||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|7||Issues related to Demand & LS Orders||Respective CSD Depots||Respective Regional Managers|
|8||All Refund Issue without placing Demand in Portal||[email protected], [email protected]||[email protected]|
|9||All Payment Issues with respect to Payment Gateway (Razor Pay)||[email protected], [email protected]||[email protected] and Respective CSD Depots|
|10||AFD-I Items Delivery Issues||Respective CSD Depots and
Respective Regional Managers
|[email protected], [email protected]|
|11||CSD Beneficiary facing any issues with Nominated URCs||–||–|
|12||Issues Related to CSD Dealers||Respective CSD Depots and
Respective Regional Managers
|[email protected], [email protected]|
|13||Issues Related to Change of URC after placement of Demand||[email protected]||–|
|14||Issues Related to Short Payment and Excess payment made by CSD beneficiary while placing Demand||Respective CSD Depots||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|15||Issues related to RTGS Payment made by CSD Beneficiary and Banks||Respective CSD Depots||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
Can I Purchase All Models Of AFD-I Items (TV, Refrigerator, AC Etc) Through CSD Depots?
- No, only models listed in CSD are available through CSD.
A New Bike /Car/Television/Refrigerator Model Was Launched Yesterday. Can I Buy It Through CSD? If Not, How Long Will It Take For The Item To Become Available Through CSD?
- All items available in CSD stores go through a strict evaluation process to ensure quality and optimum pricing. Unfortunately, this means that newly-launched products will not be immediately available through CSD. However, the item will be available in CSD stores after a minimum time period of three to four months.
How Often Can I Buy A New Television/Refrigerator/Washing Machine Etc?
- All CSD consumers can purchase these items once in three years.
I Am An Ex-Serviceman – Am I Eligible To Buy A 4 Wheeler Through CSD?
Yes, CSD welcomes the patronage of ex-servicemen under certain conditions.
Are All Military Personnel Entitled To Purchase 2 Wheelers?
- Certainly, CSD offers 2 wheelers to every category of the Armed Forces. However, a 2 wheeler can only be purchased every three years.
Do I Need Any Special Sanctions In Order To Purchase A 2 Or 4 Wheeler?
- If so, how do I obtain them? For the convenience of the CSD consumer, no sanction has been placed on the purchase of 2 wheelers. The centralised Car sanction by CS Dte has been discontinued w.e.f. 20 Jul 2015.
Why Does The Same Item Have Differing Costs In Different CSD Depots?
- Unfortunately, CSD is unable to keep costs consistent throughout the country due to differing tax structures of different states.
Are Tax Benefits Available To CSD Customers In All States?
- Unfortunately, tax benefits are not available in all states. Some states have granted full exemption while others have given certain concessions.
Which States Offer Full Tax Exemption On VAT?
- The states of Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh have granted full tax exemption to CSD while the Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh etc have granted certain tax concessions.
What procedures must a company follow in order to introduce new products in CSD?
A SIMPLE FIVE STEP PROCEDURE IS REQUIRED TO INTRODUCE PRODUCTS IN CSD: The company must fill out the application form for the introduction of an item, available here (Link to www.csdindia.gov.in), and submit it, together with the application fee. CSD charges an application fee of Rs 15,000 per SKU or Rs 3,000 per SKU in case of ex-servicemen enterprises. This amount is non-refundable and must be paid through a demand draft in favor of the Canteen Stores Department Public Fund Account (Main). The company can apply for a maximum of eight SKUs in one application.
A registration number will then be allotted to the application and a preliminary evaluation will be conducted. At this stage, CSD may request the company for certain clarifications and queries.
Once the documentation is complete, the file will be submitted to the Preliminary Screening Committee (PSC), together with samples of the product(s). The Committee is generally convened every alternate month.
The decision of the Committee will be communicated to the company via mail as well as through the website. Once the Committee shortlists the product, further evaluations will be conducted. These include, among others, a market survey, an inspection of the factory or warehouse and hygiene inspections for food and beverage items.
Once this evaluation audit has been completed, the firm will have to conduct price negotiations with CSD. The Board Of Administration (BOA) will then give the final approval. Once all formalities have been completed, the final files are sent to concerned store branches for issuance of the New introduction circular and initial order.
When is an Initial Order placed for New Introduction and when is a Repeat Orders placed?
After receipt of Bank Guarantee (if applicable) for the amount specified in the New Introduction circular along with the acceptance letter of the circular, hard/soft copy of jpeg of the products being introduced, the Initial Order will be placed with 60 days delivery time.
Repeat Order is placed one month after successful execution of the Initial Order. For this, the supplier has to submit additional Bank Guarantee (if applicable), for the amount equal to the Initial Order for the Stores Branch to consider placement of Repeat Order having 60 days delivery time. This will be subject to receipt & liquidation of Initial Order quantity at CSD Depots.
No Repeat Order will be placed by the CSD for the item introduced under LS Ordering.