Eligibility for purchasing of Car or Bike through CSD
Procedure to Buy a Car from CSD Canteen
All Ranks (serving retired) of Armed Forces are eligible for purchasing AFD items like Refrigerator, Television, Washing Machine, Music System, and other household durable goods.
Eligibility and other conditions for Purchase of Bike and Scooter
- All ranks (serving retired)
- Widows of service personnel (including remarried)
- The eldest child of the deceased service personnel, if he is not survived by his wife, provided the under mentioned conditions are fulfilled :
- If a son, he should be between 18 to 25 years of age and should not be in Service or commercially employed.
- If a daughter, she should be unmarried.
Restriction Entitled category of persons should not have drawn brought any of the above items within the last two years. Further, an undertaking is to be given by the entitled purchaser that he/she shall not sell the vehicle for two years from the date of purchase.
Entitlement to Cars
The following categories of personnel who are authorized CSD facilities are also entitled to purchase four-wheelers.
All Commissioned / Honorary Commissioned Officers (serving/retired).
- Widows of Service Officers.
- Equivalent status of Civilian Officers / Officers of CSD. However, they will have to pay sales tax as applicable in the respective State.
- All GREF Officers (serving / retired)
- All SSC and EC Officers who have put in five years of reckonable service before release.
- One of the parents i.e. either the father or the mother of unmarried deceased officers.
- Either of the officer’s children, if both the parents have died and the child is drawing pension from Defence Estimates.
Guidelines and Procedure for Purchasing of Car, Bike, Scooter through CSD Canteen
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) is providing extensive service to all serving personnel and ex-servicemen at the lowest price of household goods and expensive items. [Click to read continue]
Purchase Eligibility of CSD Military Canteen
Who are all eligible for purchasing through CSD?
Generally says that the three Armed Forces Personnel are allowed to purchase in CSD. In-depth of the subject, there are a lot of rules and restrictions to buy a product through CSD. Who are all eligible to purchase a product from the URC canteen? Who are all entitled to buy a Car, Bike or any AFD Item through CSD? – Click to read full story
Eligibility of CSD Car buying Rule Changes from 1st June 2019
The Canteen Stores Department (CSD) reviewed the norms for buying a car through CSD military canteen to Army Personnel and Civilian Officers from June 2019. [Click to read more]
How to transfer funds to CSD through RTGS in Offline State Bank of India?
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) has revised the norms of payment for purchasing AFD items recently. Earlier in CSD accept only Demand Draft (DD), now they have accepted the payment through online. [Click to read more]
Mode of Payment Through NEFT or RTGS for Purchasing CSD AFD Items
Mode of Payment for Purchasing CSD AFD Items (Car, Bike, Scooter, TV, W/M, AC etc.) from Chennai Depot [Click to read more]
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) New Purchase Rules and Procedure for Car, Bike, Scooter and Air Conditioner, Washing Machine, TV
Important Note: All eligible CSD customers are requested to make the payment of your AFD items after approval of your application. [Click to read more]
CSD Eligibility for Purchase of Car, Bike, Scooter and Other AFD Items
Details of eligibility for Purchase of Car, Bike, Scooter (All two-wheeler and Four wheeler and Other items AC, Fridge, Refrigerator, Washing Machines, etc.,) [Click to read more]
GUIDELINES FOR PURCHASE OF FOUR AND TWO WHEELERS & AFD-I ITEMS THROUGH CSD
Customers who wish to purchase 4 wheelers through the CSD network must obtain Special Sanction from the office of Deputy Director General Canteen Services (DDGCS), QMG Branch, New Delhi. This can be done in four simple steps: [Click to read more]
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) Military Canteen Products List with catalogue
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) selling various products (more than 5000) through 3900 Unit Run Canteens located in various parts of India to Army Personnel and their families. CSD gained over 12 million consumers on its prompt service. [Click to read more]