Instruction Manual For ESM For Booking Tokens
Defence Security Corps (DSC) Canteens at Kannur, Kanhangad, Malappuram, and Vadakara and the advance token booking for purchasing goods online through the portal of dcots.in
DSC CANTEEN ONLINE TOKEN SYSTEM (DCOTS)
1. Due to the COVID 19 situation, there is a need to keep social distancing and avoid crowding in the canteen. So, we have developed an online token system for DSC canteens at Kannur, Kanhangad, Malappuram, and Vadakara. Dependent users of these canteens can book the grocery cum liquor and Liquor only Tokens online through this
Advantages of the System
2. Canteen Tokens can be booked online from home 7 to 14 days in advance and you will get a token number and the time of entry. This advance booking restriction is to avoid cancellation and to ensure that minimum tokens are wasted. The token system replaces the Telephone booking system which was being followed in September and October.
3. Convenient dates can be selected and your visit can be well planned.
4. Convenient time slots can be selected.
5. Separate token series are available for Liquor only purchases to enable ESM to collect only liquor without much waiting period at URC Kannur and also at other canteens on liquor-only specified days.
6. Exclusive slots have been earmarked for ESM/Widows who are in the age group of 80 years and above on Saturdays.
7. Convenient and streamlined procedure inside the canteen for smooth shopping and express clearance.
8. Facility to cancel booked tokens once in a month, and rebook once, in case of unforeseen emergencies.
Procedure of Online Booking
9. Type https://dcots.in in your browser of computer or mobile phone or click the link below. Book Token Now
10. If you have not registered till now, click the link below and register. You will be included in the booking system within 48 hours.
Register and Login Now
11. You will get a login page as Shown
12. Enter Your Grocery Card Number as it is as user name
13. Enter your mobile number as a password.
14. Press Login
Click to Online Token Booking dcots.in
CSD Canteen Online Token Bookng Kannur | CSD Canteen Online Token Bookng Palakkad | CSD Canteen Online Token Bookng Kerala
DCOTS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By Booking the token I undertake and assure that: –
1. My dependency is at DSC Canteen.
2. I will adhere to the COVID-19 protocols and procedures prescribed by Central Govt, Govt of Kerala, and all directions and procedures prescribed by CSD Canteen Authorities.
3. I will register in Arogya Setu App before booking my token.
4. Time slot entry will only be permitted 10 min prior to token start time and 20 min after the token start time.eg For time slot 9:00 am to 10:00 am entry will be permitted from 8:50 am till 9:20 am.
5. I fully understand that I will not be allowed before the token entry time and also if I get late, I will forfeit my chance of entry. Allocating an empty slot in another time frame is not mandatory and will be purely at the discretion of the
6. If the details in the e-Token and the canteen card does not match, entry will be denied.
7. Entry will be denied/terminated/cut short immediately in case of nonadherence to COVID-19 protocols, existing canteen directions and any form of misbehaviour with canteen staff or authorities.
8. ESMs are requested to minimise their purchase time while inside the canteen in order to ensure minimum waiting period for other following ESMs in the same time slot. Purchase time will be restricted to max 25 minutes once
entry is permitted inside URC Kannur.
9. I understand that due to the current situation my booking can be cancelled without any prior notice in case of unforeseen circumstances or due to any technical problems.
10. I understand that the canteen staff is working following all existing protocols and directions with utmost importance given to the safety of veterans, Senior Citizens and serving personnel and that I will not represent against any difficulty, delay etc. experienced in the course of my purchase in the Canteen.
11. Only one person per token will be allowed to enter the canteen due to COVID-19 situation.
12. Saturday Morning Slots are for ESM with 80 years and above age only. If I book my slot at this time, I am liable to show documents in proof of my age at the gate.
How can I book my token in the DSC canteen online?
Defence Security Corps (DSC) Canteens at Kannur, Kanhangad, Malappuram, and Vadakara. A special official portal launched for the online token system due to Covid-19. DCOTS (DSC Canteen Online Token System) the portal address is dcots.in